Sunday, January 09, 2011

How To Make a Bed...

...or more specifically, "how to make a stylish bed." Of course, any Chippewa alum, camper or counselor knows this intuitively.

A longtime Chippewa alum from Houston recently spotted this article in Wall Street Journal, about, of all things, making a stylish bed. I'm not sure that the Chippewa crowd has ever been accused of being the most stylish crowd, but it certainly shows that we are a timeless bunch.

Step 1 - Make a Hospital Corner (scroll down to the bottom of the article)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never get my hospital corners right no matter how hard I try... I've tried to follow Martha's instructions for years...

thank you so much for your cute comment! It made me giggle!

MKT said...

Practice makes perfect, Lissa! You probably need a Chippewa counselor to guide the way!