Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mary's Cookbook Arrives

Just in time for the holiday eating season, Mary and Ada's Camp Chippewa Cookbook has been released! From haystacks to donuts, grilled cheese to chocolate chip cookies, all of your favorites are here.

Order a copy today as a perfect holiday gift to mom or dad. The cost is $15 and all proceeds will be donated to the Chippewa Scholarship Fund. Just click here to make a credit card payment (press the Pay Now button to charge $15) or send a check payable to Camp Chippewa to Michael at camp's winter address in Tulsa.

As Mary would say : "Happy Cooking!"

5 comments:

Sam Thiessen Devine said...

Invest in cheese and butter stock now people! Can't wait to see it Mary and Ada.

Amanda Endres said...

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can get a job soon so I can get one. Put my name on one Mike, and save it for me. :)

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb Mallin said...

My boys will be trilled to have haystacks at home. And the thought of getting Mary's cookies out of the oven in January... too good to be true!
Until Moms are welcome on the trail...Chippewa recipes will have to hold us over ;)

Sandy said...

Are there any cookbooks available? I would love to order one!